KEYSTON, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 3¼ miles (S.E. by E.) from Thrapston, containing 196 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £29.5. Earl Fitzwilliam was patron in 1807. The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist.
This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"