This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"
ABBOTSLEY, a parish in the hundred of TOSELAND, county of HUNTINGDON, 4¼ miles (S.E.) from St. Neots, containing 392 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8.17., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Balliol College, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Margaret.
Abbotsley High Street
This photograph Courtesy and copyright © Martyn Edwards 2001