This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"
BOTOLPH-BRIDGE, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 2 miles (S.W. by W.) from Peterborough. The population is returned with Orton-Longville. The living is a rectory, united in 1721 to that of Orton-Longville, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £9.6.10½. The church, now desecrated, was dedicated to All Saints.