This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"
WOOLLEY, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 5 miles (N.E. by N.) from Kimbolton, containing 64 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £9.9.2. Henry Sweeting, Esq. was patron in 1817. The church, dedicated to St. Mary, has a western tower crowned with a handsome cupola.